Sunday, June 27, 2010

God And Me














This is the beginning of the trail
that leads to God.














A little further down the path.
What is that Presence between me
and the cat? Enlarge this picture
to see the Presence better. If this was a
spider web I should have walked through it. That didn't
happen. If it was something on my lens, it sure
cleared itself off very quickly without my
help as witness the next picture taken about
20 seconds later.To me it's still a mystery.














What a great God place. A good place to
spend a night and hear the sounds of God's
little creatures.














The sound of water flowing is great to
sleep to.














As I walk back toward our house I come
to our Japanese garden and a resting place














A few Black-eyed Susan's to end
my journey today.

No comments: